December 31, 2012

Games to Play and Games to Beat in 2013

So with the new year coming, there are so many things to do... and among them are playing and beating old school video games.

Why old school games? Well, I don't have any current gen systems, and I really don't plan on buying one any time soon. Maybe when I make a little bit more money... but until then, old school is all I got.

And it's not like that's a bad thing...

Games to Beat

Super Mario Bros. 2: I beat Lost Levels, but I never beat the one with the vegetables and stuff.
Donkey Kong Country 3: I've beaten it once just because, but this is such an inferior DKC game in my opinion. I'm gonna suffer through it again...
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: I'm probably gonna save this for last... I've beat it once, and I struggle to beat this game for a 2nd time
Donkey Kong 64: I've never beat this. I only remember getting lost and whatnot. maybe now I'll actually beat it.
Diddy Kong Racing: for the hell of it
Super Castlevania 4: aka Super Chainslvania 4 (link to video)
Super Mario RPG: I really try to enjoy RPGs, but for the most part, they fall apart when the opponent dodges my attack and then kills me in one move... but I'll try this again...
Fire Emblem My new phone is almost practically a Game Boy Advance SP, and I'll be looking to beat the GBA edition(s) of Fire Emblem. Perhaps Advance Wars as well.

Games to Play

Sega Genesis

Ranger X
World of Illusion
Super Street Fighter 2 (it had Expert Mode. If you like running through arcade modes, then you may or may not appreciate it.)

Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

Plok
Battletoads in Battlemaniacs
Lost Vikings
Axelay
Secret of Mana (supposedly it's an action RPG, so maybe I'll enjoy it. Maybe.)


No comments:

Post a Comment