June 13, 2012

Revival of My Writes

I had an awkward moment where I kinda forgot I was a writer.

I've been working and looking for a new job and organizing this date that keeps getting cockblocked and playing video games and relaxing and enjoying slightly different avenues of relaxation.

And then I forgot that I'm a writer.

And I've done a tad bit of writing here and there, but for the most part, nothing of what I wrote is complete. Or even any good. It was done as an obligation to write, not for the passion of writing.

This lack of passion has been pretty devastating on the low. It's been putting Marko Man Sparring Sessions on infinite hold. It's kept me from editing some of the amazing poems I've written for National Poetry Month in April. As aforementioned, it's made anything I've written complete and utter trash.

So I'm going to relocate my passion and I'm going to revive my passion with a vengeance soon. Real soon. I'm gonna deal with a few more things that can and shall be dealt with, I'm going to figure out what can be put on a back burner, and I'm going to write.

I'm going to write fights.
I'm going to write scenarios.
I'm going to write poems.
I'm going to write whatever the fuck comes to my head.

Sad part is that I'm willing to bet that a lot of it doesn't actually end up on this blog... but it might.

But really, at this point, I could care less. I just know that I want to get back into writing. I haven't even been in a pissy mood to be like "FUCK, MUST WRITE RIGHT NOW," but there always a slight itch that I've been ignoring and neglecting and trying to fulfill slightly in the wrong way.

But soon... I'll be back.

1 comment:

  1. Joaquin Michael WilmotJune 27, 2012 at 2:25 PM

    Mark, you should add me on FaceBook. I've been reading your blogs for about 8 months and they're very entertaining. I hope to see your works one day.

    ReplyDelete