June 5, 2012

Almost an End

so yeah, I don't post here often anymore.

I am definitely out growing this blog. But it's definitely been fun.

I'm not going to delete it because it's nice to go back and see my thoughts and such. But until further notice, I doubt I'll be posting in this blog like that. Like, when I started this blog, I was in a whole different type of mind set. Now... well, things have changed. I'm working, I'm tryna get this girl, I have some money in my pocket, and I'm still tryna move forward with life. You know, write books, better job, get that girl... I've been thinking about taking writing classes. And I feel like this is the first bit of writing I've done in weeks. I'm going to have to change that somehow.

It's been a good run. I don't wanna say it's over, but I'm definitely done with this blog for now.

Maybe the future will provide some kind of use for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment