March 1, 2012

Dear Future Lover,

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't give up. I'm just taking a break from this.

You see, I've been focusing on you for the past few months now, and while we've clearly gotten "somewhere," I suppose, we haven't exactly gotten where I think we should be. And I don't personally think it has anything to do with "fear" on any of our parts. Fate's just trolling us. If it isn't one thing, it's another, and if not that, the next.

That's perfectly fine... well, no it's not, but I'm kinda sorta willing to accept it for now.

You see, I'm a pretty patient guy, so I am willing to wait if need be. My issue with waiting is that whole "it might be too late" thing that could come up, you know? On the other hand, I don't want to drive too fast, because then I look desperate or some shit. And it's not that I'm desperate, not at all. You're just so damn fine. You're a highly sought after young lady, for reasons more than one.

But for now, I'm going to focus on something else. I've got other things on the table that I need to take care of, but don't worry. You're still on the table as well, and I will definitely get back to you, hopefully soon than later, but not too soon... gotta find that balance. And maybe fate will cooperate as well.

So for now, I just want to say see you later. You should definitely look forward to my return, my darling. ;)

Yours Truly,
Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment