March 3, 2012

Dear Hottie From High School,

I remember we had that class, and while you were pretty, you weren't nearly as hot as you are now. I mean, you've definitely kept that pretty face, but that body of yours definitely came out of nowhere.

So like, you post these pictures on FaceBook and whatnot, and my jaw drops. Every. Time. And it makes me think what I would do if I had a time machine, you know? If I knew then what I know now...

Alternatively, it makes me wonder what I would do if I randomly saw you in the street and wondered what kind of lengths I would go to just to get you for at least one night. I'm pretty much over the whole "one night stand" era of my life, but I mean... I wouldn't just pass one up if offered, especially with a body like that.

Of course, this letter totally neglects to address what kind of sweetheart you really are. And I apologize for that. But I'm just going to go on ahead and blame your booty. It just looks so lovely on you in the pics. I can only imagine the things I'd do to it...

Long story short, you are definitely a dirty little secret fantasy that I keep in the middle of my mind somewhere... I hope you don't mind.

Yours Truly,
Mark

P.S.: I love how you look in that blue dress. And I love how you look in that Catwoman costume with the whip. Dominate me, Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment