November 9, 2012

Crisis of Chaos


You blow my mind.
You thought that you could just interfere with fate and destiny
And everything would be a-okay?
You thought that you could defy logic and still believe in it?
You thought that you could dabble in the very fabric of our livelihood
And things wouldn't start busting at the seems.

You're a fool.
You started this chaos.
You caused this chaos.
You're the reason people want you dead.
You're the reason people want this planet destroyed.
You're the reason people are looking to be at the top of the food chain.

You're the reason the food chain is vulnerable enough as it is...

And yet, you're handling this chaos with such poise,
Such composure, such leadership.

You, you've changed.
Just as you've changed everything you ever knew,
You changed yourself as well,
Perhaps by accident.

The you that I knew would have cracked.
The you that I knew would have folded under such pressure.

Yet you stand there.
Facing your doom.
With a smile on your face.
Why?

*************

I dunno. I guess I'm just in a really good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment