November 12, 2012

NaNoWriMo and Other Things

I'm gonna keep this short because I'm kinda behind on the NaNoWriMo writing.

I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this year, and this time, Marko Man is involved. So it's about to get real.

I deactivated my FaceBook for NaNoWriMo and to discover if I can access my killer instinct at will. I love who I am and who I turned out to be, but sometimes, I can be so very passive towards the things that I want to do and the things that I need to do.

I'm hoping to change that.

FaceBook can be an incredible distraction if you let it be.
FaceBook has distracted me from a few things that I want to do... such as move forward.
I've seen very little growth within myself in 2012. I don't feel like waiting until January 1st, 2013 to start growing. So here I am.

It starts with NaNoWriMo.
It could continue with saving the Princess and/or escaping the Airship.
Where does it end? I don't know. That's a part of the adventure.

I'll get back to FaceBook eventually, but I really really need to get things started. So many idea, so many ideas, so many ideas. And they're jumbled. And I'm already on this for too long.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment