July 2, 2011

Random Passages from the Marko Man series

Wow... totally forgot I did this...

I had put up a bunch of different passages and one liners and two liners and other random stuff up for this blog, but I never posted this... well... enjoy.
----

Mark Wins
LOL... so in towards the beginning of a long process to remove Marko Man's footprint off the Internet (best as I can anyway... you know nothing is ever deleted), I found an... "interesting" [fictional] story that I wrote involving Nicky Charles and Diamond Bonilla. Good times... good stuff.
17 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Sid M likes this.
Sid M The memory remains!
;-)
----

written on December 12, 2005

RPJ's grandma got ran over by a raindeer!
RPJ (aka Jacko Badguy Jackson) didn't like that, so with the help of Cyron (aka Romeo Henderson), he taped a note on the raindeer and it said "This raindeer is defective," then he used the RPBat and executed a Solo Shot to send it back to the North Pole in style.

lol. Good times... good stuff.
17 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Romeo Henderson and Jacko Badguy Jackson like this.
Janaya Myraklez Foster where are you getting this info from?
5 hours ago · Like
Mark Wins this I pulled from my old xanga, but I pretty much deleted everything last night.
4 hours ago · Like
Janaya Myraklez Foster oh ook...
3 hours ago · Like
Romeo Henderson damn lol thats funny lol
about an hour ago · Like
----

also written on December 12, 2005

Takeisha Cummings was in the giving mood. :O
So she gave this guy a card with $20 in it. O_O
The card read "Go buy yourself a life." XD
"Oh, okay," Javel Crosdale said. "I thought she was sick or something."

too good. Good times... good stuff.
----

T-UNIT?
And to think, I thought that was some legit stuff back in the day.
Good thing I didn't attempt to get published back then. The intensity of rejection would have killed the dream without hesitation. lol
----

Diamond Bite.
Yeah, I was totally just making shit up as I went along. lolol. This is getting ridiculous.
----

Ohhh yeeeeahhh... once upon a time, SuperSid had this ridiculous obsession with his pinky finger nail, and as a result, he had a nail related attack at one point... wtflol.
16 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Sid M likes this.
Sid M LMFAOOOOO BRO! Fact!
16 hours ago · Like
Sid M Once upon a time Marko Man entered a boxing competition and he was the fucking shit without any prior training. Fact
16 hours ago · Like
Mark Wins lol. well, the entire tourney was filled with untrained boxers. i did my best, and lost to the guy who won the whole thing, so yeah. good times.... good stuff.
16 hours ago · Like
Sid M Damn right!
----

So I'm done with removing the HeroSide saga off of xanga.
However, MarkoMan_RLE... I can't even fathom how I'm going to remove anything off of there... not like it has anything to do with the story, but oh well fuck it... I'll leave it alone.
----

Something interesting I read in the RLE:

I had this dream. One of my friends wants to be Batman, and to tell you who that is would be telling. He was Batman in this dream, but he got hurt because he stuck his cock in Poison Ivy's mouth.

lolwtf.
----

THERES MOAR

1)What always happens at the end of a dry spell? My cock ends up in your mouth.
2)If you're stuck between a rock and a hard place, then you have... My cock in your mouth.
3)What has eight rounds but is not a fight? A gat... and my cock in your mouth.
4)What lives in its own substance but dies when it engulfs itself? My cock in your mouth.

Im gonna guess dis had sumthin 2 do w/Mr. Bolling's Class.
----

MARKO MAN stands for Making A Reputation Knocking Out Many Assclowns Naturally.

I must've been a pretty violent teenager to come up with something like that.
----

OMG.
I still have access to an old Sconex post titled "You Know You Go to Edison When..."

I just might have to post that here on FaceBook for good measure...
16 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Kennedy Richards Jr likes this.
Michael Ľëÿküm lol sconex...
----

*sigh* @ MySpace's updated, yet shitty design. Finding, copying, and deleting blogs when you have as many blogs as I do is a fucking nightmare.

Well, I'm done with memory lane for now... Goodnite.
----

As seen at the end of a story titled "Child of Chaos":

1) Special Thanks to Sally (Sally Mae) for the incorporation of the themes of Sex, Drugs, and Violence. This story wouldn't be what it is without her support.

good times... raw stuff.
4 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Sid M likes this.
----

Certain dynamics that I created between certain characters... are amazing...
4 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Sid M Hmmm...
I've always noticed in your writing that it seems to have more of a screen writing element. (Lots of dialogue )
You could possibly look up the art of screen writing and maybe even start cartoon writing or something along those lines.
4 hours ago · Like
Mark Wins good ideas indeed. I will definitely take them into account.
4 hours ago · Like
Sid M All you can do.
On one hand...you could become a pro boxer and on the other hand...you could become a writer.
;-)
4 hours ago · Unlike ·  1 person
Kenny Raghunath Why not both?
3 hours ago · Unlike ·  1 person
----

lol. this is a neat little line:

"Fortunately, you living was not of your own doing. Someone definitely died to save your ass, but that sacrifice will be in vain."
----

After Organix Edge killed Red Eyes Marko Man...

"You seem surprised," Organix (aka Kenny Raghunath) said when he landed, not looking back to anyone as he talked, "but I thought you all wanted him dead."

"It's not that we wanted him dead," SuperSid said, "but..."
4 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Kenny Raghunath and Sid M like this.
Kenny Raghunath It would also helped if I read them from bottom-up... xD
3 hours ago · Like
Mark Wins lolol
3 hours ago · Like
----

"Listen," Organix (aka Kenny Raghunath) said, "Marko needed to die right now. Better me do it than someone else, trust me. If Marko was in his normal state, then I promise you there'd be no way I could kill him or even beat him. Marko is by far the greatest warrior when he's thinking straight and when he has all available powers and resources that he's been used to for umpteen years.
4 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Kenny Raghunath Wait wait.. Hold the phone... What?
----

‎"However," continues Organix (Kenny Raghunath), "if the reason for Marko's insanity is because of the death of his friends, then I can guarantee you that Marko will be back with a vengance. Oh yeah, Marko will be back and he'll be out to get anyone and everyone that is the pure enemy."
----

Organix (Kenny Raghunath) turned around at this point. "However, I will warn you, and you should warn others as well," he continued, "especially those who never had powers until they got to Nessasis... When Marko returns, everything changes. Everything."

Maaaan... the plans I had for Nessasis at this point... never materialized. But they will some day... Good times. Good stuff.
4 hours ago ·  · Like ·
Mena Smoot likes this.
Kenny Raghunath Lol. Good stuff.
----

Ahhh... the appeal of Lost Episodes... stuff that will never... ever... see the light of day...
----

LOL.
I did fight Sephiroth... didn't I?
----

Jacko Badguy Jackson... check out this intense coincidence...

So you know how Robbie said I look like a Marvin, right? Apparently, in an alternate dimension that I wrote about once upon a time, there is, in fact, a King Marvin that looks just like me.

Good times.... good stuff.
----

*sigh*
FaceBook's 420 character limit just can't contain the epicness of certain excerpts from my stories...
----

awww... never did finish the Mis Adventures of Convict (Jeffrey Butler) and Shadow...
----

“Today’s lesson in physics, Newton’s law,” Marko said. “It’s been a while, but if I remember it correctly, it goes something like this: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Do you wish to test this?”
----

wowowowowow.
I think that the most intense and unexpected thing I ever wrote was a part of a story where Marko Man, drunk on evil, Artificial Power, destroyed the five boroughs of New York + Long Island... never did finish that story....
----

As much as I love Team Epic, Untouchable X (Jacko Badguy Jackson & Jeffrey Butler) DEFINITELY has to get some burn in the Marko Man series. The dynamic between them is too comical.
----

‎*sigh* Wow. MySpace was such a superior website... now it's entire design is nothing less than annoying... glad I'm finally done removing everything I wanted to remove from there... now on to the minimal content that I posted here on FaceBook....
----

Hmmm... not much content on FaceBook... talk about neglected.
Well, the removal process is as complete as I think it's going to get. I left up the Untitled Internet Finale, and I left up my battle vs. Sephiroth, which is sure to be deleted within a week or so.

It's been fun, but it's time to step up to the big leagues. For real this time.
21 minutes ago ·  · Like ·
D'Ron A. Maingrette You leaving us?
19 minutes ago · Like
Mark Wins lolol. I'm still going to be on facebook and whatnot. i've just been on this epic quest to remove my Marko Man series from xanga, myspace, and facebook... brought back some awesome memories. so when i say i'm going to step up to the big leagues, i mean in terms of writing. i'll never forget where i came from... or at least i will embrace the occasional reminders.
15 minutes ago · Like
D'Ron A. Maingrette Homey said XANGA! LOL throwwwwwwback omfg I miss those days. Aight I respect what you're trying to do, best of luck brah!
14 minutes ago · Like
Mark Wins lol. thank you sir. :)
----

More interesting excerpts...

During the White Virus War


The HQ Virus and MCJ each had an extremely high power level, the highest power levels seen in Nessasis so far. MCJ had a small smile on his face because he knew that, but he knew that he still had business to handle. "I'm gong to wipe that smile off your face," the HQ Virus said. "Please," MCJ said. "You had to absorb over eight million White Viruses just to  match our power. You couldn't wipe shit off your own ass at this rate!"
----

During the No Holds Barred Tournament (this wasn't especially interesting, but it made me lol)

Gahuno's gun glowed for about a second, then shot a small but powerful energy blast at Len who was on his way to hitting the ground on his back. The Ultra Death Shot connected, blowing Len up on contact. Len was dead. "And the winner, by way of murder..." T. Dre announced, "Gahuno!"

All of the crowd except the heroes that came to see Marko and MyTMouse fight went wild after the victory. "You see that?" Takeisha said. "He just killed him!"

"I think it's awesome," Dappa said. "Now we can see what Marko and Mouse are really made of."
----

More from the NHB'd Tourney

"That was lucky," he said, "especially since you're too soft to win a match in a No Holds Barred Tournament. You're gonna lose this match."
         
"Soft?" Marko said. "I got your pillow right here! Rapid Megodoken!"
----

Dialogue is so amazing... NHB Tourney

MyTMouse shook his head slowly. "First I'm funnier than you think," MyTMouse said. "If you weren't a bad guy, you'd probably know that. Second, you stated that I 'cannot win this fight.' Right... look, this is a 'no holds barred' tournament. Thus, no rules. I just happen to be really fucking good, if not the best, at fighting without the rules.
         
"But wait, don't speak yet!" MyTMouse continued. "Now if you wish to fulfill your little life purpose, which I have happened to figure out because stupid I ain't, then you'd have to be better at fighting without rules than me. However, you are not. So you're gonna die. I just haven't figured out how I'm gonna kill you yet because... well... apparently the 'kill you in less than a second' thing went out the window the moment I let you speak."
----

From the Shin Drive...

"Your power makes me tremble in my shoes," Shin Marko Man taunted, "because it only makes me fear my own great power."
----

More Shin Drive

"However, there's a game of cat and Mouse yet to be finished. And since Mouse thinks he's the cat..."
Shin Marko Man turned around as Marko Senses warned him of a sneak attack. "...Then maybe I'll play the pit bull," he said, "and tear your ass apart."
----

Even more Shin Drive

"You know, there's a thin line between hero and asshole," Organix Edge said, "and you're flirting with it."
----

Shin Drive is too good.

"He's charging up," Romeo said. "For what is inconclusive. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to continue this."
"Oh come on now," Shin Marko Man said. "Don't be bitches."
----

lol. The RPBeast. Forgot about that thing...
----

Thought by Shin Marko Man:
There, so I'm going to own him. Badly. Like I spent hard earned money for him.
----

Against the Supremist
"Trying to show off your true power?" the Supremist said. 
"True power?" Marko said. "I have no idea what kind of power this is. All I know is that it will crush you!"
----

lol... can I even recycle this?
"Lockdown on your castle is gonna cost you your own life," Marko taunted. "Cause see, obviously, you're like the War in Iraq, you have no exit strategy... except death."
----

lol. The Seductress...

 "To make sure that the two ladies following Marko Man don't get involved in this," Javel said, "but I wanna know why she's so suspect. There's more behind this bitch than Marko's hand."
----

Takeisha, referring to how to handle the Seductress...

We're gonna have to get in one good attack. Take a page from Marko's book. Well, not this page."
----
After the battle...


When this was confirmed, Javeisha defused back into Takeisha and Javel. "All right!" Marko said. "That was pretty damn good!"

"Well I wish I could say the same for you," Javel said. "You've been bad Marko."

"Me?" Marko said. "What'd I do?"

"What did you do?" Takeisha said. "Fought at a club, met a skank, went into a motel room with a skank, almost had sex with a skank, and put your friends through mad trouble to save you from the skank. Oh, and can I see your hands?"

Marko tried to hold his hands out in front of him, but he was still handcuffed. "Oh yeah, these things," he said. "Could you help me out with these?"

"Nope," Takeisha said. "Not at all," Javel said, and the two ladies flew off into the night sky.

"Huh?" Marko said. "Hey! Wait!" With his hands still cuffed behind his back, Marko took off to put up chase.
----

lol
"I've beaten you both once. This time, I'll show you what your ass looks like without the use of a mirror!"
----


"Oh...wooow... why did his eyes turn red?" Sally asked RPJ.
"That's what happens when Marko's teacher tells him he got an F," RPJ said. "Then the blood vessels in his eyes pop and they turn red."
----

lol... what kinda arrogance...
"I'll take a time out so that you can regroup," Marko taunted, "because you need it."
----

No comments:

Post a Comment