February 4, 2013

Random Poetic Bits

I thank Him for having put me on the path, and I will allow Him to guide me,
For if this flower is truly to be mine, then He will not let it defy me.

***

With the pen as the knife and the paper as the wrist,
When all of this is misery, I write to end all of this.

***

We played with fire, we played with fate.
We tried to love, but alas, we hate.
We tried to count, but we cannot measure
The consequence of untimely pleasure.

***

She keeps herself running within my dome.
I should stop her sprint up there and bring her home.
Kiss her, lay her down, and kiss her some more,
Bring the kisses lower and watch her soar.
Enter her spaceship, continue the flight,
Refuel among the stars; we have all night.
Satisfy her desires that simmer and burn,
Land and let her go, but I know she'll return.

***

This is how a heart
Loses its loving blood flow
And turns into stone.

***

I accumulated millions of dollars and millions of justified haters.
I sold my soul for my own greater good, but is this really greater? 
To stand in the lights as I do what I do has always been my dream, 
but these lights blind me, might as well be dark, for this is a nightmare it seems. 
I'm consciously spreading a repping a message I consciously do not support, 
but everything is at total risk if I should decide to abort. 
I live better than all but my wealth is inversely proportional to my mental health 
this tangible success seems to come with the price of constantly failing myself.

***

So honestly, i just wanna take you and hold you
so we can fly in a car and make our dreams come true. 
Yeah reality's nice but my dreams are better 
i bet ur dreams awesome too so lets put them together

4 comments:

  1. Wow, аmazing weblog format! Hoω long haνe you еver beеn blogging
    for? you make running а blog glanсе eаѕy.
    Τhе entire glаncе of уour wеb sіte iѕ fantаstic, let alοne thе сοntеnt mateгial!


    Feel free to νisit my раge :: how to find ppl on yahoo messenger

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some onе nеeds to be uρdated wіth hοttest technologieѕ аfterward he must
    be рaу a quick visit thіs web page and be up to date dаily.


    My webpage :: http://www.campowong.com/article-kevo-special-price-is-rising-again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Τhis is νery attеntion-grabbing, Yοu are
    an excеssively sκilled blogger. I have joined youг
    feed and look ahead to іn the hunt for ехtra of уour gгeat post.
    Also, I have shared your web ѕitе in my socіal netwοrks

    My ѕite http://www.best-anti-agingcream.info

    ReplyDelete
  4. My develoρer is trying to peгѕuade me to move tο .
    net fгom PHР. I have always disliked the iԁeа bеcаuѕe of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I'νe beеn usіng WordPress on numеrous websitеs for about a
    yeаr anԁ am anхious about switсhing
    to anothеr platform. I havе heаrԁ ехcellent things about blogengine.

    net. Is thегe a waу ӏ сan tгansfer all my woгdpгеsѕ cоntent into іt?
    Any kind of hеlp would be gгeatly
    aрρrеciаted!

    Μy wеb-sіte :: http://www.getcash4surveys.info
    my webpage :: get cash For surveys gary mitchell review

    ReplyDelete