March 15, 2011

WWWWWinning: The Who What When Where and Why of Winning

Who


Charlie Sheen: Apparently this guy wins everyday, and it seems like the majority of people just don't understand. He opened my eyes though...

Jacko Jack Jackson: One day early this year, guy decided, "They don't win, I win." Sounds like a winning mindset to me.

Me, of course, Mark Wins: I'm tired of acting like I'm not in the top tier of the human race. Time for me to win, baby.

"Convict": Doesn't win at all, actually. He shrinks, suffers concussions, staff infections, and torn ACLs, and overall just gets defeated. Who is this "Convict" guy? Surely, you'll find out soon enough.

What


Winning: the opposite of losing.
Winning: the total opposite of defeat.

If you lose, you can still be a winner in someone's book, but if you are defeated... well... that's it... back to the drawing board for you, buddy.

What you can expect from this blog: the unexpected.
From poetry and real life stories to opinions on anything, nothing is off limits.
Except defeat.

When


All. The fucking. Time. Even when I sleep, I win. What the fuck is a nightmare?

Where
I'm winning over here, winning over there.
North to the South to the East to the West.
Mark Wins everywhere.

Why


Short answer: Pfffff, why not?
Slightly longer answer: If I have the choice between being a winner and being defeated, is that even a choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment