November 15, 2011

More of Brendan's Progress, Lost Adventures in December, and Other Stuff

More of Brendan's Progress


On Sunday, I was able to throw down 5,002 words. Awesome.
But then I wasn't able to write anything on Monday because I was in Philly again. ^_^
Today, after I finish posting this, I'll get back to writing and possibly catch up with whatever number of words I should be at.

The last thing that I did with Brendan was throw him into the mansion of a drug lord, and I randomly threw him into a fight that has nothing to do with the goal in that mansion. If this novel has any more randomness like that, this is never going to get finished.

Good. ^_^

I just realized that today is the half way point, and I don't think I have 20,000 words. Obviously, having 25,000  words on the 15th of a 30 day month with a goal of 50,000 words would be nice.

But then again, this week, the suggestion was to ignore the word count and just write.

That advice got me 5,002 words that day.

Well... I'm going to see what I can do and I'm going to write. I'm gonna try to finish the whole thing with the drug lord, because once that's finished...

THAT'S WHEN SHIT GETS REAL! >>>:-O

Lost Adventures in December


So I had been mentioning "The Lost Adventures of Mark Wins" for quite a while now, and yet, I haven't posted a single Lost Adventure.

No, I didn't forget. I've just been slightly busy and/or relatively lazy.

In December, you'll get all 3.5 adventures (because my recent visit to Philly may or may not be considered an adventure., but I'm not going to write about today regardless because of NaNoWriMo)

Whatever Happened to Videos and Songs of the Day?


More laziness.
And you can blame all of that laziness on work aka Murphy's Realm aka (the newest name) Infinite Loop. Enjoy!

Thing is, it really doesn't take much to do a song or video of the day, especially when I'm still watching YouTube and listening to music on a pretty regular basis. But dat job tho...

Other things to come...


...include

  • An Analysis of Crisis City in Sonic Generations
  • Classic Sonic vs. Modern Sonic
  • Probably a Ultimate MvC3 review since I do want to see if Captain America makes that game worth my playing
  • The reason "Infinite Loop. Enjoy!" became the new name for my job.
  • The announcement of some Self-Published material.
  • and more...
For now... time to get back to the writing.... of the novel, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment