May 22, 2011

The Adventures of Mark Wins 1-1.5: Why did Blogger Destroy my Post?

Was my post so fucking ridiculously epic that it simply had to cut the first half out?

I have no idea how that happened... smh... that was a lot of fucking typing too.

Basically, I met up with Eddie, we went to Pacha, the nightclub is awesome, but the way the people party there is different from the way I party, so it was a clash of styles. Still, I think that Pacha is one of the best night clubs in the city regardless.

I am supposed to go back there next week. I don't know if I'm going yet because I need details from Paola.

Also, some guy got punched in the face for dancing with the wrong girl, hence all the jokes. Still, it doesn't matter because it was all supposed to tie in and be this epic post about night clubs and blown minds and how I got the crowd hyped for some guy to feed off the hype and make the crowd go OHHHHHHH and... meh, whatever.

You know, that was a really amazing post, if I do say so myself. I don't understand how it got cut off. :(

And then it makes AoMW 1-1 look like trash because there was a flow of how that was supposed to tie in...

fuck glitches. I'm really upset right now. Someone needs to cheer me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment