May 23, 2011

Money, Then Power, Then Women



I gotta try and remember this shit. Like, on a regular basis. I keep allowing myself to catch feelings... especially for women who violate the 45 minute rule.

Additionally, I was never really the "get money" type, you know? Don't get me wrong, I understand the importance of money, but hardly believed that "money is everything" like various sources would have you believe and/or perceive.

Regardless... I need to constantly remind myself to work on me. I'm obviously not stable yet. Progress is a slow process. I'm definitely better off emotionally, mentally, and spiritually than I have been in years. But I still got work.

I've come to the conclusion that I work on me and make sure that I am at least capable of maintaining a healthy relationship before I can try to pull one off. No need in causing extra drama and heartache in my life.

So whoever "the one" is... you're gonna have to wait.

PS: Additionally, I think that other men should take this advice... work on you first. If you're not where you want to be, where you need to be, then chasing women ain't going to help you. Chase your (non-women influenced) dreams first. With money comes power, with power comes respect, fear, demeanor, etc. And then, you know... women. Even Nintendo knows this.

No comments:

Post a Comment