May 14, 2011

lol @ Kidd Flash

Oh, I get it.

Let's be cool with the guys that tease you, that pull your pants down and takes vulnerable pics of you, and start multiple situations that bring you to tears because they know they can get to you.

And let's not be cool with the guy that protects you, tries to teach you how to live better, and otherwise loves you.

lol. Whatever kidd. Let me know when you open your eyes, okay broski? 

=====

I swear, sometimes, I can not be bothered with that kidd.

Like, he wasn't always like this. He was always annoying when he was younger, but at the end of the day, he was his own person, he was lovable, and he was cool. Now? He's simply a carbon copy of everyone else, trying to be something he's obviously not, and he's not funny anymore. 

I get it. Peer pressure. Trying to be cool. Yeah, I know. I was that age at one point. And while I reacted differently to peer pressure and whatnot, I still succumbed to it at enough given intervals. So I get it.

But I always... always listened to and respected the people that PROVED they loved me. Period. 

I get it though. Because I'm "different," because I'm not "cool" within your frame of reference... I'm a game head... still watches wrestling... don't listen to rap, and call rap trash every chance I get... I'm the bad guy that's trying to teach you right from wrong... tried to step up as the father figure regardless of the fact that I'm clearly not really father material yet... who wants to be disciplined by their older brother, right? Who the fuck is he? He ain't my father... no shit.

But whatever li'l dude. You may or may not have noticed it, but I'm slipping farther and farther away from caring, because you keep pushing. Notice how I'm the one that went up to the school, said I'd help you with school, got you on the conduct sheet, but now, I'm not even caring about how you do in school anymore? I'm tired of fighting. I got my own shit that I'm trying to do out here. I can't put up with resistance from the world AND resistance from you. Like I said... clearly not father material yet. 

So yeah. Have fun rolling with people that don't give a fuck about you. I'll be here when (if) you come to that grand realization of who's who and what's what.

Funny thing is... you probably won't get this message. And I don't care. But if you know me, you know I just gotta vent via writing. That's how I do it.

You get what you give, broski. Remember that.

==================


You can talk a horse to a well, but you can't force it to drink.
This horse is clearly dehydrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment