May 22, 2011

Dear SCW,

After a number of random thoughts about the upcoming show, I've come to the conclusion that the booking sucks. Big time. I really should have continued to argue against it, but whatever. Too late now. Doesn't take away from the fact that the upcoming show is going to be garbage.

Who dost thou suck? Let me count the ways:
  1. How can someone help develop a character if said someone is supposedly absent?
  2. We are all getting a whole month of recovery... can said absence really be believable?
  3. There is obviously no respect for the SCW Title.
  4. Good job focusing on one character and not the others.
  5. Exactly what feuds are you trying to build here?
  6. Simply put, none of anything makes sense in the end.
If I wanted to deal with bad booking, I would have applied for TNA's latest Gut Check, put on a great showing, and had to deal with the terrible creative team lead by Vince Russo. I thought that here at SCW, we'd be better than that.

Last time I was displeased with the way SCW was being ran, I nearly walked out on the company. This time, things will be different. I will be the one making the difference. I refuse to let this company be ran by a bunch of over-sensational imbeciles who watched one episode of WWE Raw and think they know wrestling. I compare this show to our last show, and it all makes sense. One guy raises the bar, and everyone else attempts to hop over the bar, only to trip on it and fuck everything up. 

In hindsight, I was glad that the footage from our first show was lost. I was hoping that we could take the good from that show and build on it while we learn from the mistakes that were made. Unfortunately, no one here at SCW is thinking on that level, and is still stuck in the past.

Well come the next show... allow me to wake you up.

Yours Truly,
Marko Man

No comments:

Post a Comment