June 19, 2011

More Marko Man news

I've been giving the series a lot of thought lately.

A number of people believe that for the Marko Man series, the comic is the right way to go. I have been thinking about it and I do feel as though the target audience for Marko Man would receive the series better as a comic than a novel.

So as it stands, I am unofficially announcing that the Marko Man series will be a comic series. Additionally, the name stays. As of now, I can't really come up with anything.

Everything said here, however, is subject to change. This is simply how I'm fe
eling about this stuff right now.



Other random things I've been thinking about in terms of the series...


  • Even fewer characters than I imagined... I think. Pretty much anyone that a regular reader would expect to be there should be there, but there might be more than a few surprise cuts and one-off cameos.
  • Villains... they're getting... "revamped," so to speak.
  • Certain stories will end up as novels or novellas because in this format, they'll act more as filler and whatnot.
  • Speaking of format, I haven't actually decided how I'm going to format the comic, so that last point could be a lie.
  • At least one part of the Marko Man series will be played in a video game. OH YEAH! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment