April 6, 2011

Allegedly, Mr. Cee is Gay.

My mind was blown upon hearing that Mr. Cee was arrested for public lewdness... with another dude. The story is that some guy was sucking him off. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. I think it's true, but I'm open to them being untrue.

Still, if he's gay, why hide it? I won't respect his past accomplishments or the shitty music that he blasts for the radio any less.

But it gets worse...


So there's this video of a radio broadcast of Funk Master Flex defending Mr. Cee, claiming that the rumors are untrue and that the people in 105.1 got gay people too.

WHY IS THIS A BIG DEAL?


They're gay. Men like men. And? 
Now don't get me wrong, I use gay as an insult. I use retarded, fat, short, burnt dark black, stupid, and various other insulting statuses to insult people too. People insult me as well. Four eyes, skinny, big head... where the fuck are my friends when you need them, they're better at insulting me than I am... 


Point is, Mr. Cee being gay shouldn't be used a cheap shot to get ratings, and someone being gay over in 105.1 shouldn't be this big "gun that's being loaded to keep my man's name out your mouth." 


I guess the point that I'm trying to get at is embrace what you are. People will insult and discriminate regardless, so there's no point in hiding it. 


And they call children immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment