April 13, 2011

So the plan was....

So the plan was to take a week away from life and NOT deal with the blatant overall incompetence of people. What ends up happening is I end up dealing with more incompetence (not to mention a flurry of bad luck and bad decisions of my own), which pretty much wrecked that idea.

Oh well, shit happens. I'm still better off than I was last week with the little amount of escape that I did have, but I'm still going to need more than one big awesome mind clearing day before I can start writing the Marko Man series (which was the entire result of the week to begin with).

Still, if luck decides to actually balance itself, the week just might be able to still be salvaged...

Upcoming blogs:
Edge Retires and I Blog About it because Edge is the Man.
The SCW Awards of 2010 (finally)
I found the Warp Room.
YouTube Greatest Features
Parrying aka Why I really, really, really don't like Third Strike and Other Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment