April 29, 2011

SONG OF THE DAY

ANOTHER BY JEFF HARDY


SICKNESS'S ARMAGEDDON,
I'VE PREPARED YOUR EULOGY.
WIZ, I'M NOT.
OUR FATHER, WHO CHILLS IN HEAVEN,
I WORSHIP YOU AND YOUR CREATION.
THANK YOU HEAVENLY
FOR MY HEALTH AND HISTORY
IF THERE COMES A TIME IN WHICH I DIE
BEFORE I WAKE I KNOW MY SOUL
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF, AND GUIDE THROUGH,
LEAVING EARTH TO MEET YOU...

This song definitely made my day. :D

ANOTHER CASE OF DEATH I WANT TO DIE...

Real talk, because of this, I really, really, really hope that Jeff Hardy comes back to TNA when his whole debacle is cleared up. Like, I always wanted the best for him, he was clearly fucking high at Victory Road and simply wished that he get healthy and what not... but after hearing that?

BRING BACK JEFF HARDY TNA!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment