July 26, 2012

200 Words


So from August 1st to October 31st and from December 1st and so on until October 31st of next year, I will challenge myself to write at least 200 words a day for the Marko Man series.

200 words doesn't sound like much until you realize...


and that's what I'm gunning on. The 200 words a day would lessen pressure on days that are ridiculously busy (I can put up 200 words on my phone in, like, 10 minutes if need be), and on days that yield a bit more free time and/or inspiration, I'll easily crush the 200 word goal because...



But why am I skipping November?

Well, November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo), so for that month, 50000 word will be in order. And I'll be dropping 50000 words whether I'm working on one book or in between two. The number is the goal for that month.

Inspiration tends to be the easy part. It's the discipline that needs work. And hopefully this will help that out, especilly with knocking out creative blackouts.

And that's that. I'll start writing the Marko Man series in August. Lets the story begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment