October 4, 2011

Confirmed: October Sucks

So it's October.

It's cold. I should know. I was out in Philly yesterday, freezing my ass off.

But good times tho. :-D

Since it's October and it's getting cold, a number of things should happen...

  1. I should be able to get back to writing in this blog a bit more often. And I have tons of material. If I put enough energy into, October may have the most posts yet.
  2. I'm going to have to clean my room. It's getting cold, I'm a need that heater to get going, and thus I'm a have to make sure that clothes don't catch on fire and whatnot.
  3. I should be able to save more money. Since it's cold, I won't be outside as much. (which should also mean more blog posts). Therefore, when big occasions occur, I shouldn't have a problem jumping in.
  4. I'm going to moan and bitch about how cold it is outside.
Between the many drafts stored online in my blog homepage and things that I have written in my marble composition notebooks, I have plenty of material to put up here.

Here's a list of blog titles that you just might see come up on here:
  • Hip Hop Needs a Revolution (working title)
  • Retro Review: SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
  • Retro Review: Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • Retro Review: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4
  • Retro Review: Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution
  • NaNoWriMo is Coming Soon!
  • Thoughts on the current Competitive Fighting Scene (working title)
  • The Adventures of Mark Wins 6 (I think it's six): A Return to Philly Starring Sally Mae (this could show up today depending on how fast I clean my room)
  • Lost Adventures of Mark Wins 1: Making an Impact
  • Lost Adventures of Mark Wins 2: How to Win in Atlantic City
  • Lost Adventures of Mark Wins 3: Celebrity Subspace
  • Why A Perfect World Can't Exist (or can it?)
  • When Gaming was an Adventure... (working title)
  • Dear Jenna Marbles
  • Give Yourself an Hour
  • Humans and Evolution
That's sixteen posts. And that's not even stuff that I may come up with on a whim. Nice.

Well, I'm about to be off this for a moment. Gonna eat, clean my room, and tell you about my fantastic time in Philly with my good ol' comrade Sally.

Edit: Why FaceBook Doesn't Have a Dislike Button

That makes 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment