October 11, 2011

I don't like the term "Nerd."

I've never actually been a fan a term "nerd."

Nerd is like, a derogatory term for being intelligent.

Like, really? Am I that fucking smart that you have to twist it into an insult just to make yourself feel good?

Well, I think I know what I'm going to do.

Storytime:
At work, there's this guy named Kelly. He called me "Stuart Little." So I called him "Kelly Clarkson."
He hasn't called me "Stuart Little" since.

So next time some calls me a nerd, I'm going to call them a fucking idiot... no, better yet, I'll censor myself and call you a complete idiot. (for those who rather not click the link back to an old blog post about censorship, the point here is that "fucking idiot" may be less than a 100% idiot, while a complete idiot is at least 100% idiot).

So yeah. Go ahead and call me a nerd, idiot. I dare you. >:-(

Disclaimer: I actually don't give a fuck. Words are words, hence the post about censorship in the first place. If you're getting bent up out of shape over words, then you need a hobby. If you already have a hobby and you're still getting bent out of shape about words, then you need a better hobby.


Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.
Okay, maybe not whips. Paddles though.


I mean, I'm still not a fan of the word "nerd," but I've insulted people over sillier shit. So yeah. Don't give a fuck. You call me a nerd, I call you a professional cum-munching cesspool swimmer. We're even. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment